EVERYTHING ABOUT TIMESHARES BOOK AMAZON.COM
Are you a timeshare owner who is DISAPPOINTED with your purchase because the program doesn't work out the way you expected or were told?
Have you been spending HOURS on timeshare user forums, i.e. redweek.com, tug2.com, timeshare resale sites, and reading headline news about how to get rid of a timeshare, and still not sure what to do?
Have you been contacted by timeshare attorneys or timeshare cancellation companies that promise to help you get out of your timeshare - FOR A HEFTY FEE?
Are you considering purchasing a timeshare but not sure where to start or who to trust?
LEARN THE TRUTHS FROM AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL ONLY
- How to easily sue a resort developer for breach of contract and get some or all of your money returned including damages.
- How some owners are getting the resorts to buy back their timeshare
- How to walk away from your timeshare without any legal ramifications or credit issues no matter where you bought
- The secrets that resorts, exchange companies, timeshare attorneys, timeshare solutions and news reporters are not sharing with you that affect your timeshare ownership and usage
- How to best use your timeshare and travel around the world despite your past experiences
- How to purchase a timeshare for a fraction of the cost - even for $1.00 with the same benefits
- Why you should never buy a timeshare while on vacation, or at a resort
AND MUCH MORE…
Many Timeshare Services Provide Misleading Information
The information provided by many timeshare attorneys, timeshare solutions companies, and timeshare resale sites, and many resorts are often irrelevant and misleading.
Most employees working for timeshare cancellations services have never worked in the timeshare industry. How much could they possibly know?
Moreover, some timeshare forums charge membership fees and include frivolous discussions on what people "think" they know what goes on behind the scenes, and everybody has his or her own opinions.
The author was BANNED from the Redweek.com forums for simply providing relevant advice to its members. Who do you believe?
Most members or Redweek.com staff who favor with the resort developers, have never worked in the timeshare industry. How much could they possibly know?
Some timeshare forums charge membership fees and include frivolous discussions on what people "think" they know what goes on behind the scenes, and everybody has his or her own opinions. Who do you believe?
U.S. Timeshare Attorneys Can Not Practice or Provide Advice for Foreign Timeshares
Moreover, timeshare attorneys within the U.S. know very little, if anything, about timeshares in another state or in foreign countries. In fact, if one is a licensed attorney for one state, he or she cannot legally represent you in all states, or in other countries.
Timeshare attorneys in America will discuss timeshares in America. But, were you aware that a vast amount of American timeshare owners do not own in America, but on foreign soil?
Attorneys cannot know all the timeshare laws in those countries, nor can they practice law there. Many timeshare attorneys and solutions companies charge big bucks for something you can easily do yourself.
THEY WILL GUARANTEE THAT THEY CAN GET YOU OUT OF A TIMESHARE NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD IT IS.
WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?
Just because one has the title of attorney and an attractive website, do you think that this prevents them from lying to get your money? Oh that's right. Attorneys don't lie.
Many will use a sales tactic called a "take away," and tell you up front that they are not sure whether they can assist you. Then, later, they will tell you that they can - FOR A FEE. Hmmm.
Timeshare Owners Can Walk Away From Many Timeshares
Many timeshares owners are frustrated and fed up because the timeshare didn't work out the way it was explained to them, or what is outlined in the contract. For that reason, many can walk away as their contract has been breached by the resort. There are many legal paths they can take to get them legally out of the timeshare - without paying fees to attorneys or cancellation companies.
Did you know that if you are a foreigner and you own a timeshare in Mexico or any other foreign country, at any time, you can just walk away without any legal issues or affecting your credit?
Why? Because your timeshare contract only applies in that country, and if there is any litigation, it can only be applied to that country.
Timeshares in Mexico and the Caribbean Islands, and many other locations are merely a right to use, or travel clubs. A RIGHT TO USE PURCHASE DOES NOT FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR HOME TURF. It's simply a travel club like a Costco membership.
Some Foreign Timeshares are Illegal in the countries in where they sell
Foreigners who flock to the Caribbean Islands and Mexico and purchase timeshares may unknowingly be purchasing from illegal operations. Many disguise themselves as timeshare, but are actually expensive travel clubs and nothing more.
Foreigners who own in these areas have simply purchasing "air."
Here are some reasons why some timeshare are illegal, or questionable.
- The contract states the any legal issues must be taken up in Panama or some other offshore tax haven, even though the purchase and property are in another country
- The timeshare company doesn't own the resorts they are selling in, even though if they are included in the RCI or I.I. resort directories
- The timeshare company that sold you the timeshare is operating illegally behind the skirts of the resort, a completely separate entity. In many cases, do not own inventory at any of the resorts, which is why members are frustrated that they cannot get in.
This is the only source that you will ever need to know everything about the timeshare industry, and how you can get rid of your timeshare for free.
No more spending hours on forums, speaking to attorneys and surfing the Internet.